Webbs Wood Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol , BS32 8EJ
01454 866390


What do I do if things go wrong?

Worries and concerns should always be dealt with as soon as possible and there are specific procedures to do this.   Most concerns or complaints are best resolved by speaking with the class teacher or the Headteacher.  If the matter is not resolved then complaints should be put in writing to the Chair of Governors.

Step 1. – Informal visit to the teacher to discuss the issue.
Step 2. – Informal visit with the Headteacher to discuss the issue.
Step 3. – Formal letter to the Chair of Governing Body via the school.
Step 4. – Governing Body panel hearings.
Step 5. – Formal complaint to the Secretary of State.

A copy of the School Complaints Procedures can be found by clicking on this link - Complaints Policy.